3 rooms, 20 m², 2 people (total 7 people) 85-105 €/night, breakfast included
Rental period : 2-5 nights minimum
Ongi Etorri. Welcome to the Basque Coast.
Our house is located in the heart of Anglet, an ideal starting point for all kinds of discoveries and excursions.
Whether you are more ocean or rather mountain, nature is at the rendezvous!
The villa has a small exotic garden, very green, created by the previous owners, Sylvie and Pierre.
They shared their love of the Basque Country with us before handing over to us to welcome you to your bed and breakfast.
We offer three bedrooms, on the ground floor, each with their own entrance, directly overlooking the garden.
The rooms are decorated in a different style, with large comfortable beds, 160 or 180 (Dunlopillo and Bultex bedding).
The bed in the "Soleil" room is 180, separable on prior request in 2 x 90.
Each bedroom has a private shower room and WC. A hair dryer is available. A courtesy tray with kettle is also available.
Continental breakfast served on the terrace in the veranda or in the dining room with, among other things, homemade jams, smoothies, madeleines and yogurts. Local and organic products are preferred. A summer kitchen area with refrigerator is reserved for you, as well as the necessary for your picnics.
We are in the heart of the Basque Coast, near the city center and the beaches of Anglet, and very close to Biarritz and Bayonne.
In July and August, free shuttles 7 days a week to the beaches, near the house.
For your activities and discoveries:
- on site, all year round, by appointment: individual massages, sports coaching (individual or group), relaxation therapy and Qigong sessions. Prices on request.
- Tailor-made well-being weekends and themed stays (from 3D / 2N), as you wish.
- the Anglet coast and its 4.5 km of fine sandy beaches
- the Atlanthal thalassotherapy centers in Anglet and Thalmar in Biarritz (preferential rates)
- the Rhune and its little train
- Saint-Jean-de-Luz and its port
- the Coastal Path from Bidart to San Sebastian, via Hendaye, ...
- the Vélodyssée and its routes in the Basque Country and in the neighboring Landes
- the forests of Chiberta and Lazaret in Anglet and further, that of Iraty
- Anglet, Biarritz, Arcangues, Bassussary golf courses, etc. (preferential rates for the Chiberta and Empress golf courses in Anglet)
- the market of Quintaou and the halles des Cinq Cantons in Anglet, the halls of Bayonne and Biarritz, where you can discover Basque gourmet specialties
- the Aquarium, the City of the Ocean and the Rocher de la Vierge in Biarritz
- Villa Arnaga and the thermal baths of Cambo-les-Bains
- the Fêtes de Bayonne and the many festivals all year round
- the arenas of Bayonne
- San Sebastian and the Spanish Basque Country
- and also museums, theaters, casinos, ...
We will be delighted to welcome you to the Basque Country for a weekend or an extended stay.