Our house is located in the heart of Anglet, the ideal starting point for all kinds of discoveries and hikes.
Whether you are more ocean or mountain, nature is there!
The villa has a small, very green, exotic garden where you can come across Oslo, our miniature Australian Shepherd.
We offer three bedrooms, on the ground floor, each with their own independent entrance, directly overlooking the garden.
The rooms are decorated in a different style, with large comfortable beds, 160 or 180 (Dunlopillo and Bultex bedding).
The bed in the "Soleil" room is 180, separable on prior request into 2 x 90.
Each room has a private shower room and WC. A hair dryer is available. A courtesy tray with kettle is also available.
Continental breakfast served on the terrace in the veranda or in the dining room with, among other things, homemade jams, smoothies, madeleines and yogurts. Local and organic products are preferred. A common summer kitchen area, with crockery, fridge and microwave is also reserved for you.
We are in the heart of the Basque coast, near the town center and the beaches of Anglet, and very close to Biarritz and Bayonne.
For your activities and discoveries:
- on site, all year round, by appointment: individual massages and foot reflexology, sports coaching (individual or group), sophrology and Qi Gong sessions. Prices on request.
- Tailor-made Well-Being themed weekends and stays (from 3 days / 2 nights), according to your wishes
- the coast of Anglet and its 4.5 km of fine sandy beaches
- the Atlanthal thalassotherapy centers in Anglet and Thalmar in Biarritz (preferential rates)
- Bayonne Cathedral and its cloister
- the Rhune and its little train
- Saint-Jean-de-Luz and its port
- the Sentier du Littoral from Bidart to San Sebastian, via Hendaye, …
- the Vélodyssée and its routes in the Basque Country and in the neighboring Landes
- the forests of Pignada and Lazaret in Anglet and further afield, that of Iraty
- the golf courses of Anglet, Biarritz, Arcangues, Bassussary, Saint-Jean-de-Luz… (preferential rates for the Chiberta and Empress golf courses in Anglet)
- the Quintaou market and the halls of the Five Cantons in Anglet, the halls of Bayonne and Biarritz, where you can discover Basque gourmet specialties
- the Aquarium, the City of the Ocean and the Rock of the Virgin in Biarritz
- Villa Arnaga and the thermal baths of Cambo-les-Bains
- the Bayonne Festival and the many festivals all year round
- the arenas of Bayonne
- rugby matches at the Biarritz and Bayonne stadiums
- San Sebastian and the Spanish Basque Country
- and also museums, theatres, casinos…
We will be delighted to welcome you to the Basque Country for a weekend or an extended stay.